Photo booths add many benefits to your special event. They allow your guests that don't want to dance the ability to be silly and have fun. They create lasting memories that you and your guests can enjoy for years to come. Many brides and grooms are taking advantage of this type of service for their weddings.
Costs for these services can vary from company to company. There are many factors that can affect pricing that may not be obvious to those looking to rent a booth for their next event. We have outlined some of these costs so that you can make sure your rental has all of the features you desire at a price that you find realistic.
- Ink and paper- Most photo booths require a special type of dye sublimation ink and high quality paper that cannot be purchased at a local office supply store. These are professional grade inks and can run over $100.00 per box. Depending on the number of guests that attend your event, this cost can be moderate to high. Because of this, it is imperative that you know how many copies you are allotted for your event. Some companies only allow one or two copies per session, while others allow unlimited prints and copies. Be sure to ask the print policy for any company you are considering. Also, feel free to ask them to send you some print samples so you can compare picture quality.
- Gas - This is a simple cost that every business incurs but it can be pricey. Photo booth companies vary on how they handle fuel charges. Some may charge a fuel surcharge over a certain distance. Others do not. Check the location of your potential supplier first so that you know if there will need to be a charge added onto the rental price.
- Insurance- Not all rental companies carry insurance even though it is required. This is an extra cost that is not usually considered when thinking about your per hour rental costs. Be sure to ask if a policy of at least $1,000,000 is held because most venues will require you to provide proof before they will allow you to bring in an outside rental company.
- Set Up and Break Down - When thinking of your cost for renting a booth, remember that there are at least two hours of work that your rental company will not be paid for. Set up, break down, graphics and drive time are all included in your hourly rate. The rate may seem high but if you add in at least two hours to make sure your event is absolutely perfect, the rate seems more reasonable.
- Variable Costs - Other costs include employees, equipment maintenance, advertising, etc. These costs can drastically effect rental prices.
If you are considering renting a photo booth make sure you ask all the questions that may effect price. If you cost seems low, the rental company may be skimping on some of these variables which can ultimately affect your wedding or special event. The best way to ensure a successful rental is to ask plenty of questions including how long they have been in business. If the price is low, they may be new to the business which may have a negative affect on your special day. Bottom line, keep the lines of communications open. There is no such thing as a silly question or too many emails back and forth. A good rental company will welcome your inquiries and recognize that your special day is a once-in-a-lifetime event for you and your family.
One Touch Photo Booth vows to protect your precious memories of your event with high quality photos, professional grade equipment, well trained staff and outstanding customer service. We welcome your questions, feedback and concerns. Your voice will help us be the best we can be while ensuring your day goes over without a hitch. Call us today, we are ready to answer any questions you may have.
"Can't thank One Touch Photo Booth enough for their quality service at our wedding. My husband and I had originally ruled out photo booths because of the higher prices and lack of professional set-up we saw at the bridal fairs.... I don't think i booked ANY vendor from the bridal expos...just a tip.
I went to my cousin's wedding and they had a Photo Booth, so i asked them for their card. They were a different company and eventually were unable to do our wedding due to a close family event at that time. They recommended One Touch Photo Booth and decided to give them a shot. I don't know why I didn't stumble on them sooner- but you should definitely contact them if you are interested in having a Photo Booth! My husband and I couldn't have been any happier with Chris's friendliness and professionally. the booth set up was a great addition to the wedding, there was plenty of props to choose from, and it was very easy to work the booth. After the event, we were able to send a link to our guests so they can see all photos from the night as well. We opted for the album which will include a second copy of each guest's photo booth film strip; It's a great memento from our wedding reception."
-Brittany Rumley, La Jolla, CA